C2C BIZZ is the collaboration of 11 European partners in the North Western area. The lead partner of the project was Samenwerkingsverband Regio Eindhoven (SRE) from the Netherlands.
The other partners are:
- Métropole Européenne de Lille (FR)
- Ministère du Développement durable et des Infrastructures (LU)
- The Institute for Sustainability (UK)
- Citydev.brussels (BE)
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) (LU)
- Ecoparc Windhof GIE (LU)
- University of Wolverhampton (UK)
- Stadt Bielefeld (DE)
- Municipality of Venlo (NL)
- Blue Gate Antwerp (BE)
They were brought together in the project partnership, in a way that each partner contributed different knowledge and expertise in the project.
The C2C founding father M. Braungart signed a letter of intend at the very beginning of C2C BIZZ and his organisation, EPEA, was involved in the project as an advisor. This project has received European Regional Development Funding through INTERREG IV B.